Pianero and Cachimbo Queen

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Lighter stuff

Oh boy now I feel all guilty that I'm bogging you guys down. So let me just comment on some of the stuff going on with us.

My brother got a call from the Biggest Loser producers. He's on an alternate waiting list. If people who were picked for interviews back out or don't work out, there's a chance he can still get called. So I'm still rooting for him. Of course this has nothing to do with him offering to give me some of his winnings . . .

JC's sister did NOT get a Visa. Oh wait, I think I may have already mentioned this yesterday. So now I get the suegra all to myself . . .

I've decided to stop being a Scrooge since JC I think is secretly into this holiday stuff. So I am planning to put up some decorations tonight so that he finds them when he returns home. Now let's hope he doesn't manage to get internet access from DR and reads this . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home