Pianero and Cachimbo Queen

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Two nice products

In the recent weeks I've tried these two products and give both favorable reviews:

Glacéau Vitamin Water
Am not a big fan of their site, but Vitamin Water is da bomb. I discovered it one day in my never ceasing quest for a low carb alternative to juice. (Let me tell you, it's been hard to give up my Tropicana Pure Premium) I was heading to class and wanted the taste of juice but not the nearly 40 grams of carb per cup. The only viable option was vitamin water, with 13 grams per serving. That day I tried a flavor that was described as "orange orange" (I thought it was called essential but that one is listed on the site as orange carrot). It was very light yet still nice and quenching. I was hooked! Since then I've also tried stress-b (lemon-lime), revive (fruit punch), power-C (dragonfruit), and energy (tropical citrus). They are all good except for the dragonfruit which we named "dragon urine". We are now splitting a bottle of this at the gym every morning (1.25 servings each). Here's the best part: for all you messy people out there, if you spill Vitamin Water on you you do not get sticky! I was on the train the other day and had a little mishap all over my hands. I panicked because I had no tissue on me. But lo and behold a minute later the water dried up and there was no stickiness at all. It really is just water! Oh, I guess the vitamins are a good thing too. :-p

Bioré Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
They had a sale of these at the local Pathmark and in a moment of weakness (PMS) I picked up a bottle. Boy am I glad I did. This stuff did wonders on two permanently clogged pores I had with just one application. It kind of smells like rotten grass and it tingles quite strongly on your face, but those minor inconveniences are worth it. My skin looks much better now. Since the active ingredient, salicylic acid (check it out, we're learning all that stuff in Chemistry right now!), is the same thing which removes warts, I try not to use it every day so that I don't dry myself out. But for now, I am a very big fan. I wonder: as long as I am acting like a teenager will my skin continue to do the same?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home