Pianero and Cachimbo Queen

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Productivity = 0

I took Monday off to study for my Chemistry final. Ended up spending nearly 12 hours on Chemistry that day. By the time the final was over at 10 PM I was pretty pooped. Thankfully we had a "lunch special" at the Floridita on 125th (which claims to be the real Floridita - I don't buy it!) and the day ended on a nice note.

So my work week this week consisted of two days. And I got basically NO work done. Right now I am completely, utterly useless here at work. I am a hunk of meat occupying space. No matter how hard I try, and I have actually been trying all day, I can NOT get myself to think of or do any work.

I can however get involved in these two sciency/mediciny sites. In fact, I find them quite riveting:
Aflatoxins
Diseases of the liver

I'm praying that this is a good sign that my career is heading in the right direction now. *crosses fingers*

On other news, this weekend I hope to make a post on how my last-minute shopping will go on Thursday. I've already talked about my shopper's syndrome. I had to go back to K-Mart last night to get a gift certificate and got the symptoms again in a matter of seconds. So I am NOT looking forward to our day in the Mall on Thursday. Hopefully I will survive to eat mom's pernil on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home