Pianero and Cachimbo Queen

Thursday, March 17, 2005

About me

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Since I probably couldn't build a house in NYC, I'd have to say in DR then.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
My Legolas t-shirt. And my "cool cat" one (cat with a saxophone).

3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
Oboe Obsession (Allan Vogel) and Classical Underground (Imani Winds)

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
7:45. After a few snoozes.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Hmm, I have a large collection of kitchen appliances, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd pick my vegetable steamer. I rarely ate veggies before I had it.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I've found my dream instrument already (oboe). Some day I'd like to play it and the English Horn very well. But if I had to play another one entirely I'd pick either the French Horn or the Double Bass.

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
The dark blue hues of the sky at dusk.

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
My favorite car right now is the Infiniti FX35 which I guess counts as an SUV.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Yes.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
I was into Judy Blume and "Choose Your Own Adventure" books during grammar school. But from about 6th grade on my favorite books were the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Late Spring/early Summer.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
No tattoos, but I admit that at times I've wanted to get one of an anhk.

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Flying would be cool. Or invisibility. Or how about "tomorrow I wake up as a wonderful concert musician even though I didn't start playing at 4"? Actually I just thought of one! Turning back time!

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Nope and never really felt the desire to.

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Any of my grandparents or my cousin Gladys.

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Amazingly, nothing.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I hate sushi. I've tried it several times already and still hate it. I hope I never have to eat it again. Give me a bacon cheddar cheeseburger anytime instead.

19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Not sure anyone is really reading this.

20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
Terminal Degree's. Just discovered her blog today through oboeinsight.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Iris. Oh, and orchids.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
I feel like this one is in every quiz. Rice, black beans, fried steaks, and maduros (fried ripe plantians).

24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
I like to wear cotton nighties.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Hmm. Maybe french toast with bacon. Or an English muffin accompanied by a white chocolate raspberry latte.

26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
Not one bit. But I am not any closer to finding one that I would like.

27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
Part-time physician, part-time musician.

28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
Who knows. Maybe never at the rate I'm going.

29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At church :-)

30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Play in a symphony orchestra. Go to Europe. Quit this job and not come back.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home