Pianero and Cachimbo Queen

Monday, March 14, 2005

Limited Edition Twix

Some of you may know that lately I've been craving chocolate. I wasn't into it much before but for some reason (hormones) I know crave chocolate on a monthly basis. Most of the time I get my fix from Twix.

Last Wednesday I decided to allow myself one and ate a small lunch in order to save up some calories for my treat. I ran to the vending machine right before class and noticed that the wrapper looked different. I figured they decided to update their look. When I get to class and am opening the bar I noticed that it said "limited edition" and "DARK chocolate" on it. Sure enough when I open the bloody thing the bars looked like two turds! And they pretty much tasted like that too.

I HATE DARK CHOCOLATE!

Say "no" to this nasty Twix impersonator too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home