Pianero and Cachimbo Queen

Friday, October 08, 2004

The Hewitt Cheer

This, my friends, is why I can't stand working here. Can we get any cornier? This is for real. And apparently it impressed some bigwigs because it was featured news on our internal site. Gag me with a spoon! I am so embarassed to be a "Hewie".

The Hewitt Cheer aka The Cult Hymn

Got out of bed, new day beginning
Sun came out and burst out singing


New roads to travel, new mountains to climb
New food to taste, new friends to find


Said to myself, change is good, it makes us grow
New names, new terms, new projects will flow


Who are these "Hewies," what are they about?
Let's look them up and let's all shout!


Hewitt, Hewitt, that's our Team
Watch us soar, that's our theme
Gooooo Hewitt!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home