Pianero and Cachimbo Queen

Thursday, October 07, 2004

So much for the next Debussy

Ok so I've warmed up to the idea of having a little critter of my own (i.e. a baby). But I can't stop from thinking that it would be really cool if junior would turn out to be a kick ass musician and also insanely smart. You know, like, a Columbia-Julliard dual program snob who ends up in the New York Philharmonic and a research lab and stuff. So I had this master plan of how I was going to ensure this and it consisted of pumping him/her with Classical tunes non-stop for years. Well, these folks don't think it's such a good idea. Darn it.

It sucks to be a frustrated musician.

On another note, I am an avid reader of remolacha.net and it would be really cool if someday this humble little blog could be linked to from there. But I don't think we've quite achieved that caliber yet. We need to get better at this and actually post at least daily. Someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home